Friday, April 28, 2006

Val gave me "S"

The Deal: Comment on this post and I'll give you a letter. Then you take that letter and write ten words that start with that letter and what they mean to you. Easy.

Small Group: We are now SGC, sub of SGL, sub of The Bigham group. I lead, no one listens to me, and they all make fun of me. I don't deserve any of it. But I keep a stiff upper lip and continue on... Actually, small group is a very important part of my week, allowing for discussion and socializing time with my brethren.

Scott/Sammie: My brother and The Cole. Both very cool people. As for Sammie, need I say more?

Simmons: My mother's maiden name and subsequently the name of the largest side of my extended family. The reunions are always great (cuz we're a family that actually likes getting together...)

Sweet Pea: My wife's handle in games and the name of her old Corolla.

Shadow: My handle in games and began when I started playing Halo. Also the main character in an old radio show. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows...

Sugar: What's not to like? It's sweet goodness in crystallized form. Sucrolose isn't a bad substitute in diet drinks either...

Sea, Great Big: Alright, I'm stretching this one, but Great Big Sea is one of my favorite groups. I usually say I don't know what my favorite group is, but if I can listen to them all day, I guess that makes them my overall favorite group.

Strongbad: The best character with the best e-mails on Homestarrunner.com. Created by the brothers Chaps, whose father apparently died recently from, I believe, liver cancer at the age of 66.

Surfing: As in "the net," of which I do a fair amount.

Savior/Salvation/Saved: All things that I have or am because of Jesus Christ.

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Val said...

Hey, I listen at group!!

It's about time you used the letter, did it really take you a week to come up with 10 words?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home