Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Working...

I'm working on the layout. Actually it was fairly easy to move the navigation bar to the lefthand side, so I'm pleased about that. Hope you all like my profile picture. It was taken at some point after I won something to do with football...

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

PS - Apparently the picture isn't coming up correctly. To actually see it (if you can't) view my profile, click on the picture to see full size, click in the address bar and hit enter (or just reload the page). You should see it. I'm not sure why it isn't coming up all the time.

3 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... pic is not coming up for me, but i am *tres* impressed with the new layout (although i did notice that you havn't change the color scheme yet.)

 
At 11/25/2005 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is this kind of a blog about blogs thing you've got going on here?

 
At 11/28/2005 9:15 AM, Blogger crazykarl7 said...

Picture doesn't work. I can just give you the link to my picture if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home